Mr Shields - no one ever calls me that

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Free Print if you Sponsor a Child

Randy Elrod one of the Ugandan Compassion Bloggers posted this today:

Here he is...at the risk of over explaining, I decided to abstract the painting somewhat. I wanted his face to represent Uganda's children as a whole, so I hid his total personality and included blotches to represent children with health issues. The rest of the meaning I will leave to you.

A great quote: "Everyone discusses my art and pretends to understand, as if it were necessary to understand, when it is simply necessary to love."
-Claude Monet

If you will join me and sponsor a child from Uganda for only $32. per month, I will send you free a signed print of this picture, or if you have already sponsored a child and would like either of the prints I have offered, put a comment HERE and let me know which one you would like.


Ugandanboywithtire_copy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home